Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Girls wonder why some guys dont talk to them anymore after a relationship. Truth is, they dont do it because they're afraid to like them again."

not guys. even girls, they dont talk to them because she really scare that she will fall in love with the guy again.
it's hard to forget the one u loved because u had used to the life u had with him/her.
call him/her on phone had became one of ur habit. To chg the habit is very hard.
Friendship last long but relationship last even longer if u and him/her try even harder.
sighs. its hard to ignore him/her after break up.
break up, making two lovely couple to be far apart.
somehow, they loved each other BEFORE.
now, they're friends.
but do you knw hw much i miss you?
i always wait u on the phone, wishing u that u will msg/mc me.
but you didnt.
my life sucks without you.

somehow, i need to let go.
to MOVE ON without you.
without you by my side to tell me which way is correct or wrong to go.
u teach me hw to love but u didnt teach me hw to move one.
my life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment